Powered By Blogger

Starstruck

Starstruck
Creative Writing for health, well-being and fun!

Friday 14 October 2016

A new phase!

Welcome, readers and friends all, to the world of The Craig Lowrie Chronicles!
The first novel in the series, The Wolf of Dalriada, has been published by Troubador Books and is due for launch on 28/11/2016. Confusingly for me, I have already sold fifty copies! Still finding out how all this works.
I have also had created a new website devoted to my fiction work. Visit Elizabeth Gates as Author  to find out more. And I have been encouraged to set up a new Facebook page for The Wolf of Dalriada. Please visit and like.
But, when the world of marketing gets too exciting for me, I take myself off to work on the second novel in the series. I have not yet dreamt up an appropriate title so its current working title is MAL 2. Not very attractive but at least it’s short and easy to find on my computer. I’ve already written 35,000 words of the first draft of MAL 2 and am currently wrestling with research into bull-handling. Life is so full of interest. . .

No comments: